Verified Buyer
| map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Charged for the wrong gas

GetGo - Charged for the wrong gas

On 14 December I stopped at the Getgo Gas Station in Lawrenceville, PA. At the time I stopped because the price for unleaded gas was $ 3.45.

Pumped the 87 unleaded gas as I always do. However at the end I noticed that the amount was wrong and I could not get a receipt. I went inside immediately and requested a receipt. The receipt was for Premiun gas instead of regular.

I made the staff aware but they said they could not do anything that I needed to speak to a Manager. I called the next morning and the staff present said to call Saturday.

Today I came to the station and explain my situation but the manager said there was nothing she could do.

I am 100% sure that I pumped 87 at $3.45.

I remember specifically looking at the pump because the price on the sign was higher.

I understand this may not happen often but it happened to me.

I have a copy of the receipt. I would like a refund please.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Indira Kozak

HMCS US Navy

User's recommendation: Careful when pumping gas

Ciaira Wpr

Verified Buyer

Waste of $

GetGo - Waste of $
Paid $4 for chili cheese fries. Decent amount of cheese on them but I think that was to hide the fact that there was barely a teaspoon of chili on them. Basically if you don't need the fork there's not enough chili.
Sharna R Txs

| map-marker Niles, Ohio

Bad gas

2 times in the last month when I fill with getgo gas my car stalls in the middle of the road while driving- around the same distance away. Any other gas station I have never had this issue and do not have this issue when I fill up in between using getgo. Its an immediate result of putting their gas in my car, everytime.
Pros:
  • Rewards
Cons:
  • Safety concerns
  • Vehicle damage

Preferred solution: Better quality fuel or clear disclosure on the poor quality of gasoline or even legal inspections for guests

Trashawn Zvb

| map-marker Singapore, Singapore

Just pay money I no use vehicle

Vehicle cant fine at car park at 675A so I didnt use vehicle but get go survic is need to pay money..that why I want to know what happen is get go system is not working???
Lurine Haf
map-marker Grenada, Mississippi

Upset

Awful customer service. Would not let me exchange expired product. I have cancer and cant get sick..
Nila Uxg

| map-marker Hudson, Ohio

File complaint

Original review Jan 11, 2024
Reason for my email is about the richeyville location it is dangerous for 18 wheelers that are coming in from coke cocca and other companies that have to pull along a state highway to unload products for store are blocking traffic from the store and 2 side roads and all most causing traffic accidents on route 40. The store is a poor set up all together
map-marker Kane, Pennsylvania

Rudely treated by employee

I was verbally assaulted by the cashier. I was threatened with physical assault by the same person. The management has done nothing to remedy the situation. The employee still works there, and I have been trespassed from the store.

User's recommendation: Be prepared to be verbally and physically assaulted by the employees

Sue P Qsi

Employee at Geneva Ohio get go

Updated by user Nov 07, 2023

No one from GetGo has bothered to contact me so obviously they don't care about their customers went into the store the other day trying to just go there in the morning because I know she's in there in the afternoons and I'll be darned if she wasn't there in the morning and refused to serve me so I left

Original review Nov 04, 2023
I live 2 minutes from this location and use to stop here every day. I no longer go because I keep running into an employee named Robin V who will not serve me.

She refuses to take care of me or accept my digital coupons for cigarettes and actually screamed explicit words at me when another employee was taking care of me. I don't know why a store would have someone this rude still working for them.

And I would like to say Deb is the employee who helped me the day Robin went off on me and started screaming at me in the store for no reason and Deb handled the situation very professionally and apologized for her employee's behavior but she shouldn't have to do that.
Thanks
Sue Poling
Below is the get go info
#3627 Geneva
1759 S. Broadway ave
Geneva Ohio 44041
440-466-****
Pros:
  • Great location
Cons:
  • Robin

Preferred solution: For the employee that treated me like I was not human and screamed derogatory stuff at me when I said nothing you can watch your own store video and see how i was treated on 10-19-2023 at about 205pm she shouldn't be working in customer service

Guest

It looks like you solved your problem by not returning to the store. I noticed you didn't say what YOU did to get the drama started.

People who show up to a gas station every day for cigs is typically a loser who has nothing better to do than mess with store staff.

Time for you to move on with your (LOL) life and find something else to do. Loser....

Sue P Qsi
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2421955

Geez I guess you don't have a spot that you go to everyday before you go to work crochet coffee or cigarettes or anything like that or maybe you just don't work I don't know I don't cause problems never have never will just tried to use digital coupon and the girl in the store refused to take the digital coupon. There was another employee in the story at the time who took my digital coupon bring up my items and I paid for them and then play that's been at that location way longer than the other person some nerve to call somebody a loser when you can't even post your real name I have no problem using my real name my real email address my real everything you have to log in under a guest because you're afraid of repercussions I'm not I did nothing wrong video in the store would prove to the get-go corporate headquarters that I did nothing wrong. Not that I have to explain myself to you

Sharna R Txs
reply icon Replying to comment of Sue P Qsi

The person attacking you is probably the worker you reported!

View more comments (2)
map-marker Kane, Pennsylvania

Rudely treated by employee

I was verbally assaulted by the cashier. I was threatened with physical assault by the same employee. The management has done nothing to remedy the situation, except to trespass me from the store.

User's recommendation: Expect to be verbally assaulted and threatened with physical violence

Justin c Cnr

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Cashier Committed felony

GetGo - Cashier Committed felony

I went to the get-go, on 3061 US 40; in Plainfield, Indiana 46168. I ordered my son the nachos which came out to $5 and a change amount.

I gave the cashier a $20 bill with the change amount. She gave me back the $15 even that was due to me. It was a 10 and a five. Being OCD like I am, I put the five on top of the 10.

Afterwards I folded the 10 over the five, with the five inside the 10. I went and got a bag of hot fries and some cheese sauce for myself. That came out to $4 and a change amount. I gave the cashier four single ones and the change amount.

I sat down and ate my hot fries but ran out of cheese sauce. So I went and grabbed another cheese sauce and that came out to $1.39. I paid with all change. I went and sat back down in the cafeteria area, and I ate the rest of my hot fries.

After which, my son was just about finished with his nachos. We decided to get some dessert. So I grabbed two vanilla bars and go to the counter. The Clark had the price wrong, that wasn't written on the product shelf.

I said something to her about it and she was very rude in nature and offered no compensation. So I put the bars back and I settled for two Reese's snack bars instead. I showed her the picture of the product, that I snapped from the shelf; and I said, "do you not honor your prices?" What she got very rude with me! I handed her the same 10 that she had given me, and she went directly to the office.

She came back out with the other pompous manager that was working, and the pompous manager proceeded to tell me it was a counterfeit bill. I've been told her it was the same bill that her cashier had given me and she told me I was a liar and she didn't believe me. When I asked her to look at the video footage she said she was going to but she never did. I did make a police report and plan on following up with the corporate office.

I'm also calling Hendricks county prosecutor is seeing if I could press charges! What the cashier did was a felony and my son was a witness to it; and it traumatized him. When the police got there. It's 2:30 in the morning now, and he just now went to sleep 30-40 minutes ago.

He was abandoned by his mother so when he thought that he was going to lose me to jail it brought him back flashbacks and he does have PTSD. It's ridiculous what happened to me I am a single father and I struggle to make ends meet and I pay over $1,500 a month for rent.

I plan on making a tick tock video with him in the morning and see if I could get public output and advice. I'm also calling consumer affairs and I'm making a formal complaint against the business.

Guest

I am so sorry your son had to witness such horrible behavior. Also yourself.

People are just getting ruder and more disrespectful by the days. I Pray you get justice...

Resolved
Thangarasu Anandharaj A

| map-marker Singapore, Singapore

Resolved: Refund

GetGo - Refund
Updated by user Jun 29, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review Jun 29, 2023
Hai Sir/Madam today (29.06.2023) I take getgo car at blk89 Marine Parade multi story car park there. But that car old thats why I change my mind I take for other car. So again park there but my money 22$ deduct thats why my money refund thank you..

User's recommendation: Refund for my money

Kenneth G Yse

| map-marker Cleveland, Ohio

Poor service

On most visits to your Vermilion location I have to go inside to get a receipt for gas purchases. Say 7 out of 10 visits this morning there was no difference, however, when I went inside there was no one at the register. I saw an open door to a storage room and went over and said is anyone here. No answer. So back to the register. After 5 minutes the two employees came around the corner. I saidsmoking and the store is empty! All they could say is Sorry which is what they say every time I have gone inside. Poor management for sure.
Lindsey L Nir

| map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Hamburger patty was frozen store number 3147

At 9:00 9:18 p.m. I ordered hamburger tater tots and a drink value meal I didn't receive my food for over 25 minutes understandably there was two or three people ahead of me I get mine and my husband's food I go to the car and we leave driving down the road my husband takes a bite out of his Burger immediately spits it out the Patty was almost Frozen the cheese was melted so I'm not sure exactly how who or why but this is the situation so we stop at another get-go still driving home it's now 9:56 p.m.

you take the food in there so their employees because your employees won't answer the store's phone because I tried to call the store I need someone to respond to me ASAP I will be contacting the supervisors tomorrow morning to correct this I took video of the hamburger and also kept it to bring back to you guys tomorrow we paid for another meal at the let's get Go so now I'm out double. My name is Lindsay letner and again my phone number is 724-978-**** if for some reason I don't answer my husband's phone number is 724-808-****

Tavis Ibu

| map-marker Cleveland, Ohio

Products were thrown over counter

Updated by user Nov 16, 2023

Simply avoid that location

Original review Nov 15, 2023
Clerk got pissed cause i hadn't pulled product from basket - threw basket over his shoulder onto the floor - and of course if u have a lot of stuff - you're going to need a bag ... gave me a giant attitude over self checkout .. with his cell phone in hand When I did my Clerking when I was younger - taking the basket and bagging stuff was a part of the job - not being on your cell phone Wasn't given the receipt

User's recommendation: I'll be staying away from brecksville get go

map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Raising gas prices

I would like to know why you raised the price by 50 cents a gallon on all the stations in the Columbus area. No other gas stations have raised there's.