Michael H Hwm

| map-marker Avon, Ohio

Poor employee service

Sale transaction#000105****93885

Alleged employee name - "Sierra" (Heavyset female).

I pulled into get a carwash, there is a cone blocking the lane at the entry. I did not see anyone.

I looked twice. I tapped on my horn to get someone's attention. Right then "Sierra" came out of a doorway on the right side and i saw her lip something. I thought she might have said that the wash was down, I rolled down my window and I asked what she said.

She said with a snotty attitude, that she said I didn't have to honk the horn. I said sorry, I didn't see you. She moves the cone. As I am pulling in She again with a snotty attitude, said she was right there.

I again said I didn't see you. She again said she was right there. Then she tells me I have a bad attitude. Hmmmm, this person has problems.

Okay... if she didn't comprehend the first, second or third time, she won't ever. (I get a miss understanding, but AFTER I said I didn't see her the first time, she should have understood).

So I am pulling in and she doesn't say stop, just wants to argue. So I roll in, probably 15 feet and she is just looking at me.

So I stop to look back and she says, again with attitude, that I need to back up to get the hook and so she can bug spray the car. I back up and tell her I don't need bug spray and she sprays bug sprays on my car anyway - After I said don't. I asked her name and she said sierra.

Hey GetGo, it's a carwash, can't be too complicated. No customer needs the attitude of a bad and unhappy employee with a terrible attitude.

Check the video. Suggestion, get her some customer facing classes, put her in the back office or get rid of her.

Michael Howard

Pros:
  • Not employing sierra
Cons:
  • Employing sierra

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don't talk to Sierra - Or go somewhere else.

Ashley M Oeb

| map-marker Mckees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Disrespect

GetGo - Disrespect
GetGo - Disrespect - Image 2
GetGo - Disrespect - Image 3
GetGo - Disrespect - Image 4
I recently ordered from the get go in McKees Rocks on chartiers Ave at 4:23 pm feb2 I forgot to pick up my food and went home to sleep when I woke up and realized I forgot to pick up my food I called to see if I could just pick it up in the morning and they refused to believe I ordered I went and showed all my proof they still refused disrespected me and tried to have me removed after I was disrespect about my money and caught two Lyfts down there

Gregg T Vzd

| map-marker Collier, Pennsylvania

Poor customer service

Updated by user Apr 11, 2024

Poor !

Original review Apr 07, 2024
On 4/1/24 I placed an order via the getgo app. When i arrived to pick up the order, there was no order that had been completed.

I was told that " there was nothing on the board." I was asked if I wished to have it prepared but chose not to as I was not in a position to wait for it to be made. I asked for a refund of my money which took almost 10 minutes to be transacted. I also had to point out that that I was being refunded 10 cents less than what the cost of the order was. The employee doing the refund said, " it's only a dime " because he didn't want to make the effort to correct it.

I told him that I wasn't going to spend 10 cents to not receive my order and to get my deserved refund which kept me from attending my appointment on time. I placed the order online so I could pick it up as soon as I arrived and then I could make my engagement on time. Which, by the way, I was late. The order number was 132**** and the name of the employee who was put off by my wanting the refund to be correct is John K.

I have been loyal customer of Giant Eagle for decades. And I have enjoyed the perks program that I have used for the sole purpose of getting gasoline at getgo. However, I will no longer be patronizing the getgo in Bridgeville Pa. after this experience and I fervently hope that I never get treated so poorly and disrespectfully at Giant Eagle.

I would hate to stop shopping at Giant Eagle. I waited to send this complaint on the advice of my daughter who reminded me that I should not do it immediately because of how angry I was. I am no longer angry but I can't permit myself to shop at getgo anylonger after I was expected to pay 10 cents for not receiving my order and for being late to my appointment.

I am not expecting some kind of " reward " from you. But I hope that you take my complaint seriously !

Ursula O Vkn

| map-marker Noblesville, Indiana

My Perks card doesn’t work at most of the gas station locations by my house! Very frustrating to go out of my way just to get to a station that accepts my Perks card

I lost my Rickers card about 9 months ago. Ever since I got my new Perks card, I can only use it at ONE location near my house. And there are several close b. Many times I have to go out of my way to go to the ONE location that takes my card! Theres nothing you can do about it! Just dumb!

Preferred solution: I’d like to be able to use my Perks card at every GetGo location near me

User's recommendation: Get another loyalty card from another gas station

Viri

Verified Buyer

| map-marker German, Indiana

Complaint

GetGo - Complaint
GetGo - Complaint - Image 2

Hello there,

The reason for my email is because I had an unfortunate experience at your Get-Go location in Edinburgh, Indiana with the employees working the cash register around 30 minutes ago tonight around 7:30 PM. Basically, I went inside of the store to put in six dollars worth of gas because I recently got laid off and thats all the money I had..

everything was fine and I paid with my debit card. Once I walked back to the pump & attempted to pump, the pump was not clicking at all, so I put the pump back down to end the transaction or see if it did anything and something came up on the screen where it showed my six dollars being refunded so I printed out the receipt and I went back inside and I told the lady what happened and I asked her if she could do the transaction because something happened where the gas was never coming out so I figured it would not be an issue until she said she cant do anything about it because I paid with my debit card and she doesnt know how long the money will take to go back, and she could not provide me with a reason as to why this even happened. I explained to her that I was on E trying to pump those last six dollars to last me at least until tomorrow morning and she kept standing there saying she couldnt do anything. I really think she needs extra training and honestly I would really like some type of reimbursement for her mistake she did not own up to.

She was not professional at all and I walked out of there very upset. Honestly, I was crying because I walked out of there without gas in my car or the money still in my card. This was not ok & Im a regular living 5 minutes away from this location.

Please contact me back with an answer. Thank you.

Art K Xuu

Very rude clerk

Carmel Snus frost comes in two different types, regular, or extra big pouches. This was the 3rd time I had to check out with her and everytime I asked for Carmel Snus in the light blue can, she rudey tells me she can read and I do not have to teller her the color of the can it comes in!

If I use my graint eagle card when I buy 2 cans she rudey says it's no good on tobacco even though at times there is a special offer of a $1.00 discount at times when you buy two cans at the same time, so I always use it in case the offer is in effect. This happened at the Getgo Station at 3038 w.117th st. Cleveland Ohio 44102, at about at 8:40am today.

Heavy set woman with glasses that was by herself at the counter. Totally no call to be like that to any customer at all!s

Preferred solution: Have her wrote up

User's recommendation: She needs to be wrote up for poor conduct to a customer..

Matt H Gze

| map-marker East Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

Get go in mount pleasant pa 15666

I drove to get go just to get a milk shake multiple times and every time theres no milkshakes. Out of ice cream base. Or machine is broken. 4 times now Ive driven out of my way wasting gas just to be outa luck I GUESS. Im very mad now. I wont be going to get go for anything anymore. Sheetz for now on will get my milkshake and gas money from now on. U suck get go.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Go to Sheetz!!! Cashiers are mean and kitchen is constantly out of milk shakes.

Oda S Mxf

Verified Reviewer

Wet go was canceled without my knowledge.

I contacted customer service 4 days ago and this is the first I have heard from anyone! My subscription was canceled and I don't know why. I learned of it when I went to wash my car. I took it upon myself to visit a GetGo to resolve the problem since I hadn't heard back from customer service. They were able to help me but said I could possibly be billed at a higher rate. If this happens, I will cancel my subscription for good.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Depends

Raymond R Oem

| map-marker Upper Yoder, Pennsylvania

KITCHEN ALWAYS DOWN

Good morning. I am a reliable customer who visits the store at least once a day.

I started using the kitchen as soon as the location opened. We love the breakfast burritos here at my home. Approximately, 2 months ago is when everything went to crap. First, they were always out of ingredients.

Next, it was a staffing issue. Then they blamed an oven (which is hard to believe since the location is fairly newer). Now, we're back to missing simple ingredients like cheese or egg. It's starting to seem like they are only out of what is required for the meal we are ordering.

What's prompting this email is, this morning, my husband goes AGAIN just to try for the millionth time, and the kitchen is closed AGAIN. As a business owner ourselves, this has got to be a financial loss for this location. It's known as the local gas station that has a kitchen. I feel like the issues in the kitchen are either being swept under the rug, or corporate is to blame for not knowing what's going on in their districts.

Look at the numbers! Since the kitchen has been "down" there has to be a huge decrease in business. Either take the signs down, take the kitchen out altogether, or fix the REAL ISSUE. I say Real Issue, because using a different excuse each day is just lame.

The oven one day with one associate, the next day no shredded cheese?

Get serious. False advertisement at this point.

Cons:
  • False advertisement of a made to order food kitchen

Preferred solution: Fix the issue. If it's ingredients, order the proper stuff. If it's staffing, figure it out. If it really is an appliance issue, get a new one.

User's recommendation: I guess if you're interested in the made to order food kitchen, CALL FIRST.

Raylene Wbc

GETGO POLICY

I am a nurse in the state of Indiana. I go to GetGo multiple times a day.

This morning I went to GetGo on W 16th street in Indianapolis. I was told that my fountain drinks are not free. This has happened numerous times. I am being told, just as this morning, that I am not a first responder.

There is a sign stating that first responders and veterans get free fountain drinks. Upon a google search of the definition of a first responder is such: A certified first responder is an individual who has received certification to provide pre-hospital care in a certain jurisdiction. Is a licensed nurse not a first responder according to GetGos policy? Is it possible that the locations have different policys in effect?

I have experienced plenty of my fellow healthcare peers endure the same outcomes. I am fed up not being treated consistent daily. Its like depending on the cashier, depends on if the drink is free or not. If one of GetGos employees dropped dead and I am in the store, I have an obligation, sworn under oath, to help them in any way that I see feasible.

Its totally not right that we are being treated this way. Please assist with this matter.

Guest

You are splitting hairs, broadening the definition and missing the spirit of the offer and who it was intended for. Police, fireman and EMS are first responders.(terminology wise I may be missing someone).

One, some or all may be on scene of a person in distress.

Their job is in their vehicle or waiting to get called to a scene. This offer is for them to stop after or in between calls.

Guest

You are confusing the policy that existed during the pandemic. At that time ALL healthcare workers AND first responders received coffee or a free fountain drink. Now it is just first responders.

View more comments (1)
Carmella M Tch

Get go food

Original review Mar 03, 2024

For the past year and a half 2 years everytime I go to get a hot and toasted hoagie from get go its completely cold or warm on outside and ice cold on inside my guess is they got new ovens or changed the cook time and its completely wrong everytime I go into a get go I shouldnt have to specify to cook it till its hot and toasty like i pick on the screen has happened at get gos 25+ miles away from eachother to ones within 5 miles must be something with the Pittsburgh area get gos I have contacted multiple times and no answer its a shame these hoagies used to be so good now if you want a hot one its cold in the middle at the least

Fredrick G Cby

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

They refused to refund broken cigars I bought from them

The store manager on 96 east in Indy refused to take back broken cigars. The reason because the pack was open I asked him how would I know if I didnt open the package he said it was a unspoken rule
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ladies in the day are excellent
Cons:
  • Manager needs more training

User's recommendation: Don’t by cigars

Rebecca B Hiu

Customer Complaint

I finally decided to write to you because I am so tired of this happening ...

The ONE and only tire air pump that is at the Monroeville Blvd 15146 is always out of order. So I got gas there then went to the Get-Go on Old Haymaker Road 15146 and BOTH OF theirs were out of order!

Infuriating! It is freezing cold outside, getting dark and who carries around quarters anymore to go to one asking for change? So I head to the Sheetz on Rt. 22 1**** and of course there's IS working.

As always. I should of bought my gas there instead to reward them. Next time I will. Your tire air pumps, whether it's at these two locations or the one on Frankstown Road 15235 are always out of order.

That my friend, is sucky customer care and customer service! I The Sheetz tire air pumps, the two locatins on on Rt 22, 15146 and 15235 are both always work as the Sheetz location in Oakmont too. If one or two of your gas pumps were out, or the ATM inside wasn't working, I'm sure they'd be fixed in a timely manner. They generate $$$ but not customer loyality.

This has pissed me off too many times that I finally am contacting you...

and believe me in this annoying world we currently live in I am actually NOT one to complain, I just don't, until it's continious. Like this.

User's recommendation: Be Aware

map-marker Singapore, Singapore

Late charges to waive off

Hi, on that night, we were already ready to leave at 10.40 to head back to Jurong West to park the car. but unfortunately, we had issues with the app or the connection and had trouble with the app, so we had to uninstall and reinstall to log in.

It took some time to get the car to unlock and move off.

By the time we arrived at the parking lot, it was around 11.44. We settled on taking a picture, locking the car, and ending the trip; it was 11.50.

We ended up getting the late charges for the extra 5 minutes past the allowance time given.

Kindly look into it, as its a bit unfair with $50 for the 5 minutes and it's not our fault that the app had issues getting the connection with the car to unlock.

We believe we wouldn't have been late if the app had connection issues with the car. this is our second time using the GetGo car to move around, We are still new to this and not sure if this issue is normal or just that day.

If only we had known that the app and connection were this bad, we would have taken alternative transportation or tried connecting to the car way earlier to avoid this kind of issue.

Please look into it for a waive off of this $50. Does it seem unfair for us to get such a big amount of late charges when its partially not even our fault?

Please do get back to us at 8251**** shanker 0r or 8146**** Reva

Reva

map-marker Mentor, Ohio

Customer Service Sucked

I went to GetGo in Painsville OH, always go there. I had trouble using the pump with tap to pay. Pump would take the card but would not dispense fuel. I finally just inserted the card since pressing the button the the Pump that calls for Customer Service did not work. Once fueled up, I pulled forward to speak to a Mgr in the store. These people are like Deer in Headlights, had No Idea! When I told them I was pressing the button for 5 minutes. The cashiers started to laugh and said they were not hooked up!

User's recommendation: Don't count on help from store personel...

map-marker Singapore, Singapore

Cancellation of booking

I have make booking on 1 week ahead on 29/3 and on the 26/3 was inform that my booking was cancel lucky I was able to make booking and on 29/3 during my booking I was not able to lock and unlock the car a few time and have to inform the hotline why is this happen to me

About