Verified Reviewer

2.3
Updated by user Apr 11, 2024

Poor !

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2024

On 4/1/24 I placed an order via the getgo app. When i arrived to pick up the order, there was no order that had been completed.

I was told that " there was nothing on the board." I was asked if I wished to have it prepared but chose not to as I was not in a position to wait for it to be made. I asked for a refund of my money which took almost 10 minutes to be transacted. I also had to point out that that I was being refunded 10 cents less than what the cost of the order was. The employee doing the refund said, " it's only a dime " because he didn't want to make the effort to correct it.

I told him that I wasn't going to spend 10 cents to not receive my order and to get my deserved refund which kept me from attending my appointment on time. I placed the order online so I could pick it up as soon as I arrived and then I could make my engagement on time. Which, by the way, I was late. The order number was 132**** and the name of the employee who was put off by my wanting the refund to be correct is John K.

I have been loyal customer of Giant Eagle for decades. And I have enjoyed the perks program that I have used for the sole purpose of getting gasoline at getgo. However, I will no longer be patronizing the getgo in Bridgeville Pa. after this experience and I fervently hope that I never get treated so poorly and disrespectfully at Giant Eagle.

I would hate to stop shopping at Giant Eagle. I waited to send this complaint on the advice of my daughter who reminded me that I should not do it immediately because of how angry I was. I am no longer angry but I can't permit myself to shop at getgo anylonger after I was expected to pay 10 cents for not receiving my order and for being late to my appointment.

I am not expecting some kind of " reward " from you. But I hope that you take my complaint seriously !

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: Collier, Pennsylvania 15017, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

GetGo Reviews