Verified Reviewer

At 9:00 9:18 p.m. I ordered hamburger tater tots and a drink value meal I didn't receive my food for over 25 minutes understandably there was two or three people ahead of me I get mine and my husband's food I go to the car and we leave driving down the road my husband takes a bite out of his Burger immediately spits it out the Patty was almost Frozen the cheese was melted so I'm not sure exactly how who or why but this is the situation so we stop at another get-go still driving home it's now 9:56 p.m.

you take the food in there so their employees because your employees won't answer the store's phone because I tried to call the store I need someone to respond to me ASAP I will be contacting the supervisors tomorrow morning to correct this I took video of the hamburger and also kept it to bring back to you guys tomorrow we paid for another meal at the let's get Go so now I'm out double. My name is Lindsay letner and again my phone number is 724-978-**** if for some reason I don't answer my husband's phone number is 724-808-****

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

GetGo Reviews