50 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

I went to the get-go, on 3061 US 40; in Plainfield, Indiana 46168. I ordered my son the nachos which came out to $5 and a change amount.

I gave the cashier a $20 bill with the change amount. She gave me back the $15 even that was due to me. It was a 10 and a five. Being OCD like I am, I put the five on top of the 10.

Afterwards I folded the 10 over the five, with the five inside the 10. I went and got a bag of hot fries and some cheese sauce for myself. That came out to $4 and a change amount. I gave the cashier four single ones and the change amount.

I sat down and ate my hot fries but ran out of cheese sauce. So I went and grabbed another cheese sauce and that came out to $1.39. I paid with all change. I went and sat back down in the cafeteria area, and I ate the rest of my hot fries.

After which, my son was just about finished with his nachos. We decided to get some dessert. So I grabbed two vanilla bars and go to the counter. The Clark had the price wrong, that wasn't written on the product shelf.

I said something to her about it and she was very rude in nature and offered no compensation. So I put the bars back and I settled for two Reese's snack bars instead. I showed her the picture of the product, that I snapped from the shelf; and I said, "do you not honor your prices?" What she got very rude with me! I handed her the same 10 that she had given me, and she went directly to the office.

She came back out with the other pompous manager that was working, and the pompous manager proceeded to tell me it was a counterfeit bill. I've been told her it was the same bill that her cashier had given me and she told me I was a liar and she didn't believe me. When I asked her to look at the video footage she said she was going to but she never did. I did make a police report and plan on following up with the corporate office.

I'm also calling Hendricks county prosecutor is seeing if I could press charges! What the cashier did was a felony and my son was a witness to it; and it traumatized him. When the police got there. It's 2:30 in the morning now, and he just now went to sleep 30-40 minutes ago.

He was abandoned by his mother so when he thought that he was going to lose me to jail it brought him back flashbacks and he does have PTSD. It's ridiculous what happened to me I am a single father and I struggle to make ends meet and I pay over $1,500 a month for rent.

I plan on making a tick tock video with him in the morning and see if I could get public output and advice. I'm also calling consumer affairs and I'm making a formal complaint against the business.

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I am so sorry your son had to witness such horrible behavior. Also yourself.

People are just getting ruder and more disrespectful by the days. I Pray you get justice...

GetGo Reviews